Monday 24 June 2013

Prologue.

In a dark room at a small table sat two people, a young man facing an older man. It was clear that they were having a serious disagreement. The young man’s face was angry, his expression defiant, while the older man’s was stern and resigned.

“No! We can’t! I won’t allow it!” cried the younger man, Mark. “There is no other way, Marcus. Believe me, I don’t like this any more than you do,” replied the older man. “Professor, there has to be another way. We just haven’t found it yet,” Mark urged. “There isn’t.” “Yes, there is. I know it. I won’t stop looking for an alternative,” Mark argued.

    “Even when you have to watch all your loved ones die before your very eyes?” asked the Professor sadly. Mark winced. “The oracles have all predicted the same thing. There is no other option,” the Professor continued. “We must go to war.”

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying for a continuation of the story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad, not bad. Can't wait for a continuation~

    ReplyDelete