Monday 24 June 2013

A Story.

Hi! It's been a really long time since I last updated this blog. And I think now I actually have a good reason to post now. Before this, I just did it for no particular reason. But now, I've decided to post my story on my blog.

I love to write, very much. And I've been working on a story for a while now. I don't know if it's really any good or if anyone will take interest in it or enjoy reading it. But a friend of mine encouraged me to post it on my blog. I've decided to take his advice and I guess from now on, I'll be posting bits and pieces of my story.

I'll try my best to update regularly and I hope there might be at least someone who'd give it the time of day to read. And if you do, please put in a comment and let me know what you think. Be it praise or criticism, I'd be really grateful if you took a little time to do so.

I'll start off by posting the prologue. I'm planning on making it into a novel sort of thing, so it's gonna be a long story. So whoever decides that my story would be worth their time, thank you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment