Monday 2 May 2011

My school's cursed!!!

It's just like the title says. I'm pretty sure my school's cursed or something like that. Don't believe me? During the past month, there were 4 REALLY bad accidents.

First accident that happened was the worst. It happened to this Form 3 guy on the way to extra classes. He was riding his motorbike on the way to school when he got hit by a lorry from behind.... He ended up in hospital and got his leg cut off. And its not even a year after his previous accident which he almost died from. The accident before, he fell head-first into a ditch when he wasn't wearing a helmet! So, this is accident number 1.

Accident number 2. This Form 4 guy was riding his motorbike and avoided a truck and he crashed. Ending up with a broken leg. A BADLY broken leg....

Accident 3. This guy drove his motorbike and hit a buffalo. Now, before you start laughing, let me tell you, the horn pierced through his shoulder. Not funny.

And the last accident. This guy swerved to avoid a car and he crashed his motorbike into a river. Both he and the motorbike ended up in the river. I think he's in the hospital but I'm not sure how bad it was...
Well, anyway, this is why I think my school is cursed. I just hope none of my friends get in any accidents. Hope you guys liked it! Well, not exactly LIKED the fact that my school's cursed, but more like enjoyed reading about it.

3 comments:

  1. o.O i know ive heard this b4 but it still gives me the creeps..

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? for me, i'm just worried my friends get in an accident. and this is positive proof my school is cursed.

    ReplyDelete