Sunday 1 May 2011

Football is dangerous!! Well.... at least for me....

Ok, I wanna write about what happened to me on Friday. We had P.E and it was drizzling so the guys weren't playing football at the court for once. Instead, us girls got a chance to play there. I was like "Yeah! Finally, we get to play here!"
I was the goalkeeper and I was having fun. That is, until the guys noticed us playing and decided to join in..... Before you know it, all the girls were leaving and all the guys were there instead. All except me, that is.... I ended up being the only girl there!
I was trying to find an opening to get out without getting hit by a ball, but there were 2 guys at my goal, fighting for the ball. Suddenly, one of them managed to get a hold of the ball.... And kicked it right at my head at top-speed! Kind of like this :
I ducked and it hit the goal post, bounced off and landed right in the middle of the court. I was like :
That guy did all that in one kick! If it hit me, I'd probably end up in hospital! As soon as the other guys ran towards the ball, I ran to my friends like :
Then I realized.... football is dangerous... for me that is. Especially since I've never seen any of the guys in my class get injured OR almost killed. So, moral of the story is : NEVER PLAY FOOTBALL WHEN THERE ARE GUYS AROUND WHO CAN RUIN THE GAME. ESPECIALLY GUYS WHO HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO WIND YOU UP IN HOSPITAL.
That's all for now and hope you guys found this interesting!

2 comments:

  1. not funny, it was aiming for my head! but then again... i always end up in situations like that, don't i?

    ReplyDelete